Large manufacturing facility seeks Maintenance Mechanic. Salary range $15.00-$20.00 per hour.
Performs all general maintenance duties including painting, cleaning, fixture/tooling fabrication, installing belts, bearings, chains, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining plant equipment, including preventative maintenance and new equipment installation.
• Responsible for building maintenance as needed/required/directed.
• Performs instrument calibraiton and temperature surveys.
• Brings any unusual problem or irregularity to his/her supervisor.
• Promotes and practices safety and good housekeeping procedures.
• Must work in a manner consistent with the EMS
One year experience in heat treating industry and maintenance.
• Must have experience with welding, cutting, brazing, etc., and working knowledge of electricity.
• Must have general knowledge of hydraulics and furnces and be able to read and interpret blueprints.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.