Keyword: Project Superintendent, Construction
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: Develop and implement quality assurance and control procedures. Ensure the work performed complies with all requirement of the contract documents and specifications. Develop and implement work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site. Coordinate, direct and monitor the activities of subcontracotrs, suppliers, ...
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily production & quality control report
- Proper planning in scheduling & ordering of materials, equipment and labor crew
- Proper understanding of specifications and drawings to identify all scope of work
- Proper project execution to eliminate unnecessary expenses and delays
- Maintain the construction site safe at all times
- Overall leadership from start to finish in completing a project in a safest manner with the best quality of workmanship.
- Proficient ...
May 16 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Los Angeles has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.