Important Safety Tips: View properties in person, and always take someone with you. Never send or wire money to landlords. eBay Classifieds does not offer any transaction or payment services. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:20th Street East between Ave P and Q, Palmdale CA, Palmdale, CA 93550
Size (sq ft):3440
MUST SEE: Seller financing considered if buyer(s) is preapproved for loan.
Why own an industrial condo or business park building that is space-limited and expensive? Consider this excellent multi-use property located right near Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, NASA, and the FAA. This building should move fast given the lack of inventory for standalone buildings such as this in the area.
Stand-alone building with ample parking, fenced in yard. Building-to-site area coverage is low at 17.6%. Good owner-user purchase opportunity located in central Palmdale CA just south of the LA/Palmdale Regional Airport and Air Force Plant 42 where major aerospace firms are located. This property is located near where the proposed Highway 138 by-pass along Avenue P-8 is proposed.
- light manufacturing
- transportation or distribution
- automotive repair
* Single-story, flex industrial building
* 3,440 square feet on 19,550 square foot parcel of land
* 13 parking spaces
* Contact the City of Palmdale Economic Development Department at 661-267-5125 regarding parking ratio requirements.
* two HVAC units installed in 2008
* APN is 3022012024
* Zoned C-5 Service Commercial which allows a broad range of uses from light manufacturing and distribution to professional services and retail.
* Recently painted (2011).
* Property sold with 7 cubicles,
* Ethernet network rear network, PCs, . . .
* Located in the Enterprise Zone offering employers substantial tax credits and incentives
* Next-door neighbor is the Palmdale Water Company
* 3 out buildings for document and other storage
* The property is located in the heart of the aerospace manufacturing sector of Palmdale which is located in the Antelope Valley.
* The Antelope Valley is 35 minutes from San Fernando Valley and has an established, readily available and highly skilled labor force.
* A freeway bypass is proposed to be located less than 0.5 miles from the property.
* The proposed bypass has been studied by Caltrans. The bypass was studied to be located east of the Antelope Valley Freeway and south of LA/Palmdale Regional Airport along Avenue P-8, reconnecting with the current SR 138 east of Palmdale.
* Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_Route_138
440 and 220 VAC Power
Vacant lot to expand is available
BUYER TO VERIFY ALL INFORMATION. E-mail: [email removed] to request additional information and set up an appointment to view this property.