Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com. As the Head of Merchandising, your primary role will be to work with retailers and various Fuhu business divisions, including the Marketing, Accessories, and Executive team, to ensure the proper merchandising of our products in all retail and online outlets.
• Understand the integration of all components of the nabi ecosystem to showcase the nabi lifestyle in all aspects of merchandising
• Collaborate with retail visual display staff and department heads to ensure the proper display of nabi products in online and retail outlets to maximize customer interest and sales
• Create a systematic processes to ensure excellent product display quality, placement, and maintenance of nabi™ tablets, bundles and accessories in retail locations, online and in-stores
• Work closely with retail partners to identify and capitalize on all promotional opportunities, including seasonal promotions both in-store, online and in pop-up stores; and other in-store and online opportunities.
• Support broader company objectives and goals through comprehensive understanding of unique value proposition and marketing strategies to ensure consistent messaging throughout in-store and online merchandising
• Utilize knowledge of retail sales cycles to develop and drive seasonal strategies that help achieve company’s sales goals
• Build rapport and maintain relationship with retail partners through frequent check-in calls and store visits
• Provide thorough and meaningful evaluation of retail and online merchandising strategies to make recommendations and effectively articulate findings to senior management and cross-functional partners
• Must have at least 3 years of Merchandising experience managing multiple product categories in both retail and e-commerce
• Familiarity with technology and tablet business, particularly Android OS
• Collaborative worker with demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships and build rapport with retail partners
• Strong project management skills with superb attention to detail
• Objective-driven, takes initiative to address challenges, and a creative problem solver
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.