In good working condition. DOES NOT HAVE the TOP HEAD. Only seals from bottom.
3M-Matic Model 700R, semi automatic, random, top and bottom, case taper rated from 5 to 15 cases per minute -- depending on materials and application.
Case size range: 6" to unlimited in Length; 6" to 21-1/2" in Width; 4-3/4" to 24-1/2" in Height and (can go down to 3-3/4" in height by changing the tape leg lengths and upper mast stop locations).
Case weight: up to 85 lbs. Equipped with roller conveyor section for filling and centering cases for automatic case adjustments, (2) 3" wide x 32" long top and bottom case conveyor transfer belts with 2" wide Accuglide ll top / bottom tape heads with tape rolls up to 16" maximum diameter on 3" diameter core, mounted on a height adjustable frame with casters.
- Roll Diameter - Up to 16 in - Up to 406 mm
- Style - Regular slotted container (RSC)
- Operating Rate - Up to 15 boxes per minute. Actual production rate is depended on box size, box size mix and operator dexterity.
- Tape - Scotch™ brand pressure sensitive box seating tapes.
- Min. Tape Width - 1 1/2 in - 36 mm
- Max. Tape Width - 2 in - 50 mm
- Pneumatic Pressure - 70 psig - 4.8 bar gauge
- Pneumatic Flow1 - 3.75 scfm
- Belt Speed - 75 ft/min - 0.38 m/s
- Packing - Contents must support flaps.
- Bursting Test - 125 to 275 lbs. per sq. inch single or double wall, B or C flute.
- Tape Leg Length - 2 in - 51 mm
- Core Diameter - 3 in - 76.2 mm
- Power Requirements - Voltage 115 V - Current 3.8 A - Frequency 60 Hz - Power 440 W
- Cord Length - 8 ft - 2.4 m
- Weight - Up to 85 lbs - Up to 38.6 kg
- Min. Box Height2 - 4.75 in - 121 mm
- Max. Box Height - 24.5 in - 622 mm
- Min. Box Length - 6 in - 152 mm
- Max. Box Length - No Limit
- Min. Box Width - 6 in - 152 mm
- Max. Box Width - 21.5 in - 546 mm