:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Jeff at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Sr. Scientist will be responsible for driving product development projects from concept through commercialization. 25% travel
-BS-PhD in Food Science, Food Technology, or a related discipline; PhD preferred
-7-12 years of related experience
-Broad depth of experience in developing and launching consumer products, pet ...
Perform all aspects of product development activities. This includes optimizing the use of internal and external resources, establishment of action standards, and technical development of R&D team members;
Coordinate technical and regulatory information systems including specification database, product processing procedures, Kosher certification and supplier information files;
Directly supervise R&D Technician;
Assist Corporate and Plant personnel in performing plant ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
- PhD with 12+ years of pet food design and formulation experience
- BS/MS with 15+ years considered
- Broad depth of experience in pet food development
- Experience in other related food industries
- Manage highly technical projects that will facilitate development of new products
- Achieve desired research results within the product image and time guidelines
- Develop projects and apply technologies as it relates to business objectives
Jan 15 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Los Angeles, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.