Staffing company seeks for an In-House Staffing Recruiter.
Description of Duties:
• Customer-related duties service includes taking and filling orders, managing the order life cycle, resolving problems, and developing business through customer service calls and proactively marketing candidates.
• Temporary employee-related service includes recruiting, screening, hiring, training, conducting orientations, resolving problems, and managing employee relations issues.
• The recruiter must focus on profitable pricing, expense, and cost-of-service management (e.g., unemployment and workers’ compensation) to achieve targeted contribution.
•The Staffing recruiter must continually strive to meet and exceed service delivery goals and customer expectations.
• Operating within company policy, the Staffing recruiter exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
• At least 3-4ears of experience working as a Recruiter-related job.
• The ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, and accomplish many detail-oriented tasks simultaneously.
• Must demonstrate a strong customer focus, team orientation, and technical proficiency (i.e., computer skills).
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
• Performance incentives
• Holiday Pay
• Health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage, short-term disability, and life insurance
• The opportunity to grow your career with the world's best staffing company!
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Recruiter- Staffing on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local