A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English Administrative Assistant with 1-2 years of office work experience with emphasis on Business lending. Applicants must speak, read, and write Japanese language skill. This is a Non-Exempt position with bonus, excellent benefits including 401k. Interviews start NOW!
- Support Sales Department
- Communicate with clients
- Prepare financial analysis of customer statements.
- Receive and process all new loan data for updating customer records and
to facilitate the loan approval process utilizing computer.
- Prepare various reports, memos, response to inquiries for Department.
- Make direct outside customer business development calls as directed.
- Prepare and maintain computerized research files on economic trends,
industry sector development.
- Perform other duties or special projects as directed.
- Must speak, read, and write Japanese with strong English language skills
- 1-2 years office work experience with emphasis on Business lending.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have positive personality
- PC Proficient and knowledge of related financial software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills to maintain customer records.
- Capable of performing complex or varied tasks, coordinating and
Compensation: $40k, Non Exempt, with Bonus and excellent benefits including 401k.
If interested please email your resume by MS Word attachment including your minimum salary requirement, your current or ending salary, and why you are looking to leave or have left the company.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.