Our client’s Woodland Hills, California office is seeking Audit Seniors to work in their growing audit department.
Client list includes companies in Entertainment, Manufacturing, Distribution, technology and non profit.
● Performing, assisting and supervising audits, reviews and compilations for various types of financial services clients including but not limited to: hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, broker dealers, etc
● Preparing and analyzing financial statements, evaluate internal controls, closely supervise staff members and communicate effectively with clients
● Developing reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Staff
● Delegating to supervising and evaluating Staff
● Effectively assisting on multiple smaller financial services engagements simultaneously as necessary
● Providing training and motivation to Staff
● Acting as a mentor to Staff and assisting with recruiting and retention
● Developing positive relationships with client personnel
● Identifying potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services with financial services industry
● Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent major
● CPA strongly preferred but CPA candidates are encouraged to apply
● 3-4 years recent public accounting/audit experience
Tax, Audit, Accounting, CPA, CPA Firm, Business Management, C.P.A
Salary: 65,000 – 85,000
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocation plans in more detail!
Multiple positions are available with various firms.
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please call or email resume as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.