ACCOUNTING MANAGER & ROYALTIES MANAGER - WOODLAND HILLS, CA
Perfect position for someone who can meet a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in the film industry with a growing company. Must be able to perform day to day accounting, producer reporting as well as corporate financials.
- Maintain company financials, including bank reconciliations, month and quarter end reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, and cash flow reports
- Royalty reporting to Producers, including expense charge backs and summary of licenses and payment terms
- Coding and entry of all general ledger entries and cash receipts
- A/R including invoicing, aging reports, collections and settlements
- A/P including research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- Manage payroll, payroll tax, and employee benefits
- Prepare Company Quickbooks accounts for Tax CPA
- Experience doing general accounting, financial statements, and royalty reporting
- Ability to accurately access company's needs, streamline processes, and expand infrastructure for growth
- Must be extremely proficient in QuickBooks Pro, Excel and Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of production budgets & film sales
Performance is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
We look forward to seeing your resume and will respond immediately to those candidates that meet most of the requirements. Please submit your resume in Word format and include salary information. Thank you.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.