Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
• Responsible for full Month End Closing for multiple restaurants
• Posts, reconciles and clears inter-company due from/to transactions
• Processes monthly accruals, prepaid and depreciation/amortization
• Updates balance sheet & profit/loss details
• Generates financial statements
• Assists with cash management for assigned venues
• Prepares weekly revenue reports
• Analyzes budgetary, financial, and statistical data and makes recommendations on the basis of conclusions derived from such analyses.
• Analyzes and verifies monthly financial reports for all venues
• Participates in the budget process for their respected venues including P&L, cash flow, CAP-EX and Marketing
• Follows up on chargeback Inquiries
• Reconciles open inter-company A/R and A/P
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in multi-entity Retail, Restaurants, or Hospitality accounting and/or finance is preferred
• BA or BS Degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance required -- CPA preferred