Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
As a key member of our fast-paced Mergers & Acquisitions team, this position would put you at the forefront of a high number of merger and acquisition projects, providing extensive exposure to key individuals throughout our organization and also to senior management of companies targeted for acquisition. This position will also provide an opportunity to develop global healthcare industry expertise across a wide variety of businesses.
We are seeking a confident, articulate professional with strong communication and analytical skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Prospecting and execution of acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and other business development activities.
* Work directly with the leadership team as well as the business leaders in the valuation and business case analysis, transaction structuring, due diligence coordination, negotiating, in closing the transaction.
* Assessing transaction opportunities and establishing transaction strategy
* Interfacing with executive and business senior leadership, transaction advisors and acquisition targets
* Defining and negotiating transaction terms
* Leading and conducting due diligence on potential acquisition targets
* Preparing and assessing financial, qualitative and valuation analyses
* Lead special initiatives for corporate senior executives
* Managing, developing and coaching staff (training and mentoring)
* BS/BA degree required
* 7+ years progressive M & A experience with corporate development, transaction advisory services and/or investment banking
* Prior due diligence experience required, particularly financial due diligence
* Comprehensive understanding of valuation methodologies
* Strong communication skills with a variety of levels of constituents
* Strong accounting & finance, communication and analytical skills are essential
* Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
* Experienced in managing staff
* Team player with strong attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple, complex and competing priorities and projects
* Proactive approach to learning new skill set and accelerated learning curve
* Travel and work schedule flexibility