The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Corporate Development team and will be responsible for supporting all development efforts. The Analyst will be involved in all aspects of evaluating potential acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
Specific Job Functions:
• Prepare discounted cash flow valuation models for potential acquisitions and divestitures
• Evaluate potential deals returns/metrics using IRR, multiples, accretion/dilution, etc.
• Create pro forma income and cash flow statements for potential joint ventures
• Manage due diligence process including leading site visits, interacting with the seller and assisting with the collection and subsequent distribution of all due diligence materials.
• Create presentations and proposals for potential sellers, joint venture partners, senior management, board of directors, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of final deal documents
• Two (2) to four (4) years of finance-oriented analytical experience. Experience from the M&A group at a leading investment bank would be ideal.
• Must have strong analytical, finance and Excel background
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Economics or Business Administration
We encourage you to apply and we will personally review your resume within 24 hours. If you fit the profile we will contact you immediately. Please include your resume in Word format and a deal sheet, if available.
Our Company is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination as an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the objective of the Company to assure equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment of employees. Further, it is the Company's policy to maintain and promote nondiscrimination regarding race, color, creed, national origin or ancestry, marital status, gender, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, religion, political philosophy, unfavorable discharge from military service or age in all phases of employment practices and facilities in accordance with all applicable laws and Executive Orders.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.