Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
This position requires strong analytical capabilities to model and solve complex problems, the ability to communicate complex financial and strategic topics and a commitment to excellence, initiative, innovation, adaptability, and team work.
1. Collaborates with all levels of company management to identify key business issues, outline strategic alternatives, build consensus and recommend action plans around strategic transactions and various other corporate strategic initiatives and projects.
2. Participates in all aspects of the Company’s business expansion program to include the research, evaluation and execution of strategic business transactions and managing and tracking existing strategic relationships. Develops and maintains complex models to illustrate financial implications of business expansion related activities. Provides forecasting and analysis expertise to executive management and program management. Actively participates and leads financial discussions during executive steering committee meetings, staff meetings and team meetings. Makes recommendations based on results.
4. Analyzes financial results and provides meaningful variance analysis to support business decisions. Evaluates financial and operational performance and provides suggestions for areas of improvement.
5. Synthesizes data and provides analyses for a broad array of issues across disciplines and functional areas.
6. Evaluates analysis conducted by other departments and/or outside consultants and evaluates accuracy of assumptions and financial impact.
7. Prepares and delivers presentations to all levels of management as necessary.
8. Seeks opportunities for process improvement or to gain efficiencies and takes lead role to build consensus and implement.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
2. Two years business analyst experience. CPA or Public experience.
3. Demonstrated success in consulting effectively with all levels of management including executives.
4. Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis. Proven ability to communicate complex financial concepts and data in an understandable manner to all levels of management and staff.
5. High attention to detail, strong organization skills and meticulous analytical capability.