Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
The General Idea: We are known for our unique culture, as defined by our Core Values and by our commitment to provide truly amazing customer service. We want to “Wow!” not only our customers, but our candidates, business partners, vendors, and especially each other.
Senior Treasury Analyst responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Cash – Prepare daily positioning and adjust Treasury Workstation rules as needed for appropriate Macro coding. Contribute to Free Cash Forecasting variables for greater degree of accuracy. Evaluate and recommend on lease vs buy decisions for LV and KY Locations
* Accounts Receivable - Ensure accurate and timely invoicing as needed to collect vendor allowances, ensuring any offsets made in AP are collected by coordinating with AP Supervisor, reconciliation of all AR accounts, aging of AR, and bad debt analysis including credit card bad debt, chargeback’s and other vendor allowances.
* Bank Account Maintenance – Maintain BAM database recording all users, signers, accounts and authorities. Update documentation with bank relationships for new account openings, change in signers, updates to overall structure.
* Payments/Product Management – Provide analytics on current processing providers and evaluate lost opportunity for declines. Research and pitch strategies for cost reduction in accordance with Dodd-Frank. Work with Fraud team to identify additional chargeback mitigation tools, home grown or external. Work with existing relationship to obtain promotional opportunities to drive sales. Help manage current co-brand card success with Brand Marketing, Analytics and Dev teams.
* SOX - Documentation of all cash, AR, and banking processes to comply with Sarbanes Oxley
* P-Card - Assist in the administration Corporate P-Card program and provide analytics on optimal credit limits based on functional area.
* Strong Excel Skills Required
* Excellent reconciliation skills required, and the ability to work independently.
* Bachelor’s Degree Required
* MBA helpful, but not required
* Certified Treasury Professional preferred
Please submit your resume in Word format and included salary information. Thanks.