Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Senior Financial Analyst to join our Los Angeles team providing financial analysis, underwriting, and research support associated with the Real Estate acquisitions.
• Maintains financial models for in-process developments and associated monthly updates of MDM and DSR (forecasting models).
• Prepares quarterly asset review books for in-process developments and redevelopments.
• Underwrites prospective developments, acquisitions, and redevelopments.
• Assists in preparation of communications on projects for submission to the Capital Allocation Committee.
• Provides analytical support for special projects for the regional Financial Services team, officers, and Executive Committee, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited college or university.
• Three (3) years experience in accounting or finance to include experience working in commercial real estate.
• Prior retail underwriting experience required.
• Intermediate level proficiency with current Microsoft Excel and experience with Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Intermediate level proficiency with Argus software and experience with JD Edwards a strong plus.
• High level of professionalism and integrity. Must be highly trustworthy and able to handle proprietary financial and transactional information appropriately
• Strong attention to detail, organization, priority setting and time-management skills.
• Demonstrates a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
• Customer focus, interpersonal savvy, oral and written communication skills
• Must have a high energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude.