Our company is headquartered in Los Angeles, and with multiple international locations we are a growing manufacturer and distributor of premium apparel. The Company’s product creativity and continuous effort to provide the highest standards of service and quality has driven the Company’s success in the industry. Due to our continuous expansion we are looking for a Sales Auditor / Accountant.
The Sales Audit department attests to the accuracy and completeness of reported sales and ensures all forms of payment are received, accounted for, and reconciled with sales.
• Perform month-end close, including journal entry preparation
• Prepare and analyze balance sheet account reconciliations to meet company standards
• Work cross-functionally with other groups on day-to-day operations of the business you are supporting to ensure accurate and complete financial reporting
• Identify, communicate, and assist in the resolution of cash over/short and credit card discrepancies
• Liaise with Store Operations and Loss Prevention to address operational or integrity concerns
• Aid in the development and documentation of internal controls
• Ensure the companys internal policies, mechanisms and guidelines around sales and revenue processes comply with regulatory standards and industry practices
• Review sales data and detect errors that may be due to fraud, technology breakdowns or accounting inaccuracies
• Provide dashboard reporting of monthly statistics of the Sales Audit department (i.e. out of balance transactions, exception reporting)
• Assist with ad-hoc assignments/special projects and with user testing for register/system releases as needed
• Perform troubleshooting and root-cause analysis on complex data issues
• Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
• 3 5 years in accounting or finance role
• Retail industry experience preferred
• Strong technical skills
• GAAP/IFRS knowledge, policies exposure, etc. a plus
• Outgoing personality and proactive approach
• Highly analytical perspective
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excel skills
• Results oriented, flexible, resourceful, and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: health and dental insurance, 401K and more.
We look forward to reviewing your resume and we will call you within 48 hours if you match the candidate profile.
As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, we draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.