A fast growing entertainment company is looking for two junior financial analysts. As we are expanding our West Coast operations, we are looking for two Junior Financial Analysts to work within the corporate finance group and report directly to the Corporate Finance Manager. This position offers hands-on exposure to financial planning & analysis in addition to exposure to the operations.
The Junior Financial Analyst is a foot-in-the-door opportunity that provides direct access to upper management who will help facilitate professional growth as well as build the strong communication skills necessary to explain complex concepts to internal and external clients.
Junior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
* Build financial models using Excel.
* Consolidate and analyze income statement forecasts and budgets
* Conduct variance research analysis
* Perform analysis of actual results at division and corporate levels
* Create and maintain complex financial models
* Conduct analysis, suggest new ideas, and provide recommendations and creative alternatives to improve financial performance and/or reduce cost and complexity
* Explain complex financial information to non-financial personnel special projects as required
Entry Level Financial Analyst Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Communication skills considered as important as analytical skills
* Proficient in financial modeling concepts
* Demonstrates conceptual thinking ability
* Demonstrates the ability to work well in teams and form partnerships to complete projects
If you are interested in this entry level financial analyst opportunity, please apply today! We will contact you immediately if qualified.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.