Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Audit manager with primary responsibility for leading financial statement audit engagements. Clients are predominantly SEC regulated companies. Qualified candidate must be able to function in a demanding, high growth and fast paced environment.
SEC and PCAOB
Applies knowledge and understanding of SEC regulations and PCAOB guidelines, and documents and communicates the application of these principles.
- Reviews SEC filings, including MD&A, financial statements and disclosures for appropriateness in form, content, completeness, and accuracy, and ensures that quarterly reviews are properly performed
- Reviews required communications to the client and Audit Committee, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliance with Firm and professional guidelines
- Reviews Section 404 internal control audit work all necessary checklists to ensure their completeness and compliance with Firm and professional guidelines
- Ensures compliance with engagement independence requirements and consults internally as needed
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required
- MBA/Masters in Accountancy preferred
- Five (5) to seven (7) years prior work experience in public accounting
- Prior significant supervisory experience
- Licensed CPA or international equivalent
Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
OTHER KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Familiarity with SEC and PCAOB reporting rules
- Possess proven solid verbal and written communication skills
-Conversational and written Chinese language skills a must
-Extensive travel required.
- Possess executive presence - need to be able to be primary contact for the client, prepare and present presentations to clients and potential clients
- Possess client development/relationship-building skills
- Possess solid decision-making skills
- Able to resolve complex accounting issues
Generous salary and benefits depending on experience.