Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
As an Assistant Fund Controller/Lead Senior Accountant, you will assist with the review and coverage for daily and periodic accounting responsibilities, including management of one or more real estate funds in the Fund family.
Other responsibilities include:
* Analyze accounting and investment impacts to general ledger and tax reporting
* Review bank reconciliations, as well as cash and income projections
* Review fund financial reports, including annual and semi-annual reports, and Board of Directors' reports
* Assist in assessing, training, and developing associates
* Coordinate special projects
Our environment is collaborative. Along with working with your own team, you can expect to work with other groups to enhance work processes and improve overall service delivered to our internal and external client groups. In addition, you'll be a resource to your team, to peers and to other business groups by answering questions, sharing opinions and perspectives, and participating on special projects.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related degree
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, finance or a related function
* Flexibility to work additional hours as needed during peak business periods
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong computer skills, especially in Excel
* Demonstrate an exceptional standard of quality: this involves accuracy, attention to detail, organization and self review skills, thoughtful analysis and problem-solving, and accountability for excellent results
* General knowledge of mutual funds or experience in the real estate / investment management industry a plus, but not required
* CPA or MBA a plus, but not required
* GAAP and SEC reporting experience a plus, but not required
We offer excellent salaries, a progressive environment and a premier benefits package.
Please submit your resume in Word format and include salary information. We will review your resume in 24 hours and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.