JOB DESCRIPTION: FINANCIAL ANALYST
This is an entry-level Financial Analyst position and this position is targeted to join the finance and strategy department which provides financial advice and modeling, thought leadership and consulting support to increase impact from overall sales and marketing programs.
The Financial Analyst is to assist in the development of business strategy, translate the business strategy into goals that guide integrated operational plans. Diagnose issues and analyze ...
Senior Financial Analyst (M&A) - Fortune 500 - to $85k + Bonus
Summary Job Description:
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Corporate Development team and will be responsible for supporting all development efforts. The Analyst will be involved in all aspects of evaluating potential acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
Specific Job Functions:
• Prepare discounted cash flow valuation models for potential acquisitions and divestitures
• Evaluate potential deals ...
Strengthen and support all debt & derivatives programs through deal execution, transaction documentation and investor relations in order to achieve corporate goals for effectively funding the business, supporting business growth, and improving enterprise and liquidity risk management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
60%: Structured Finance Execution and Documentation:
- Execution of asset-backed funding activities; monitor, evaluate and execute transactions, develop strategy for cost ...
Miracle Mile Medical Center is recruiting a Junior Financial Analyst / Bookkeeper to join the administrative staff of the hospital.
Job duties include:
Assisting management with reporting and evaluating financial and clinical activities
Budget process management
Financial projections and cash flow analysis
Internal control evaluation and implementation
The ideal candidate will possess:
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
Strong analytic ...
Real Estate Investment & Management firm in the south bay is looking for a Financial Analyst with expertise in ARGUS.
Financial Analyst Job Purpose: Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; ...
**Please note: This is a Full-Time Direct Hire position**
The Senior Financial Analyst position will develop and implement process improvements in the accuracy and/or completion of monthly accounting activities, as well as the development of enhanced analytical audit and reporting capabilities. Additionally, the Senior Financial Analyst will refine the processes for Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning for internal and external clients.
Supports system implementation of ...
Our clients are typically top tier firms and they consist of Fortune 500 companies, Private Equity backed companies and well known middle market firms.
Our firm is looking for well-qualified and a Senior Financial Analyst to support our rapidly growing client in the Canoga Park, CA.
The ideal professional will have 5+ years experience in financial planning and analysis.
Responsible for monthly capital cash flow forecast and consolidation
Monitor performance ...
Senior Financial Analyst
Reporting to the Director FP&A, this role will help analyze trends in revenues and expenses, prepare spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help model and illustrate financial trends, present financial information at all levels, work cross functionally, and create revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
Assist with the development and maintenance of the company’s revenue and expense budgets and re-forecasts
Collaborate on the ...
World leader in power management technology is seeking an experienced financial analyst to be a key member of the corporate FP&A team.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, MBA preferred
• CPA with Public Accounting experience (Big 4 preferred)
• Minimum 3 years financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment, in the semiconductor industry desired
• Strong financial planning and background, including experience with SAP
• Demonstrated analytical and ...
Dynamic semiconductor company is seeking an experienced senior financial analyst with the ability to constructively lead discussions on improving performance.
• Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent is required, MBA or technical degree is a plus
• CPA or CMA strongly desired
• 3-5 years of cost accounting experience
• Strong knowledge of operations and manufacturing with direct operations experience a plus
• Exceptional Excel and database skills required
• Integrated ...
Artistic and creative midsized media company is looking for passionate professional to work in their finance team. This opportunity will provide the individual a chance to work with some of the brightest professionals in both accounting and finance arena, yet work in a trendy and fast pace environment.
As a Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for preparing the annual plan. As a part of the finance team you will work closely with high-level executives and serve as the liason amongst ...
Senior Financial Analyst to join our Los Angeles team providing financial analysis, underwriting, and research support associated with the Real Estate acquisitions.
• Maintains financial models for in-process developments and associated monthly updates of MDM and DSR (forecasting models).
• Prepares quarterly asset review books for in-process developments and redevelopments.
• Underwrites prospective developments, acquisitions, and redevelopments.
• Assists in preparation of ...
Our client is an industry leading Real Estate Management firm offering ample opportunity for growth. The Sr. Financial Analyst develops complex financial models, assists in the analysis of capital investment proposals, provides internal reporting, and develops planning and budgeting systems. The incumbent also supports the Purchasing, Research and Development, integrated financial analysis tools to model financial performance. The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Controller.
Ideal candidate ...
San Fernando Valley real estate investment company seeks Sr. Financial Analyst.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Preparing property financial statements
* Reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on trend and budget variances
* Maintaining balance sheet schedules
* Submitting financial information to loan servicers
* Preparing high-quality quarterly variance analysis on portfolios
* Preparing key performance indicator reports
* Assisting in annual budget preparation
Senior Financial Analyst career opportunity for a successful national corporate retailer!
• Establish oneself as a critical and integrated business partner to key business leaders and members of the department.
• Requires an experienced business professional who is ambitious, self-directed, and capable of working autonomously or with the broader leadership team to achieve the business and financial goals of the department.
• The role has a mix of recurring ...
Senior Financial Analyst with strong experience performing SEC filings for mid to large size corporations. Experience with SOX compliance, and Big 4 experience a big plus. Will assist in the preparation of PWC schedules and supplemental month end schedules to Treasury and corporate accounting. High level proficiency with advanced Excel is essential and Cognos experience a plus. Bachelor's Degree is required and must have an active CPA. This is a 6 month contract assignment in the Torrance area of Los ...
Jun 5 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Los Angeles is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.